Friday, May 26, 2017

Choose Kind

1 Comments


I am so excited that one of my all-time favorite books, Wonder by R.J. Palacio, has been turned into a movie! I don't usually get too excited about the movie-version of books. After all, it's not easy to translate an amazing 300 page novel like Wonder into a 2 hour movie. However, I have to say that this trailer has sparked my interest. I'm looking forward to the movie next fall!

Check it out and let me know what you think.




If you haven't read Wonder, put it on your Summer Reading List. 
Then you can watch the movie in November and compare the two! 

I promise you'll like the story. Pinky swear.  


The audio version is great too!

Happy Reading!

1 comments:

Anonymous May 30, 2017 at 9:07 AM

I have the book!!! I just got it for Christmas from my sister...

Post a Comment