Thursday, August 22, 2013

Math about Me... Updated Versions!

0 Comments

Soooo... I'm excited to share that my Math about Me printables have been downloaded 2,005 times on Teachers Pay Teachers this month. Thanks everyone! 




I've also received fabulous comments, which is half the fun.


A couple people mentioned that in Canada, they don't use the term "Zip Code".



Zip Code [noun] : a number that identifies each postal delivery area in the United States. 

postal code [noun] : in Canada, a mailing code of numbers and letters similar to the postcode in Britain.

 Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. 
Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.


Aha! I learn something new every day!

Here are two new versions of this project. Both can be downloaded on Teachers Pay Teachers.


(with "My Postal Code") 

 ...and just for fun I made up this version that doesn't contain Zip or postal codes!

(with "My Bedtime")



  Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment