Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Welcome to 5th Grade!

0 Comments





Tomorrow is the first day of school and I am Mrs. Sol, your WAVA teacher. I would like to officially welcome you to my class! I am excited to have you!

FIRST WEEK TO DO LIST:
  • Join me in Class Connect for a required Orientation at 11:00 AM Wednesday or Thursday.
  • Check our class website for a list of school supplies you will need this year.
  • Complete your Welcome to Online Learning lessons on Wednesday and Thursday.
  • Students, please complete the Super Back to School Shuffle by Friday. I will send this out on the first day. 
  • Learning Coaches, please fill out this LC Questionnaire.  
  • DO NOT START UNIT 1 IN YOUR OLS COURSES UNTIL MONDAY!
Click here for this month's class calendar. Please print it and post it in your work area. 

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me. I love hearing from my students and learning coaches.

I’ll see you at Orientation!

0 comments:

Post a Comment