Thursday, October 9, 2014

Math Dojo

4 Comments



Hey Math Ninjas!

If you need help with math this year...

Send me a k-mail and tell me what concept is giving you trouble.
I will reply with helpful resources, like tutorials, games and movies.
I will send you clever math songs that will get stuck in your head. FOREVER.
Right, Jaelynn?


If you still need help, join me on Thursdays in Class Connect.
We'll talk about math.
We'll solve problems.
We'll be awesome and work together, like this...


[Awesomeness by Mrs. Sol & Bryson D.]

It will be our very own math dojo.


 Ninja!

4 comments:

Makenna R. October 10, 2014 at 6:54 PM

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous October 13, 2014 at 9:51 AM

I LOVE the ninja! IT IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!
Darla

Anonymous October 14, 2014 at 5:12 PM

I might be a ninja for halloween!! Makenna R.

Anonymous October 16, 2014 at 10:46 AM

cool pic -josh g

Post a Comment