Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sum-Sum-Summertime

4 Comments

Hey kids!

I had a fun summer. How about you? In addition to traveling home to California to visit family and friends, my favorite summer activities include...

Reading in the sunshine.


Hanging out at the lake with my family.


Eating delicious berries!


What do you enjoy most about summertime?


If you would like to be entered into the lollipop drawing, leave a comment on this post before Sunday! Remember to use your first name only when commenting. If you need help, click here.

I look forward to your replies!

4 comments:

alexyz September 8, 2014 at 8:30 AM

I love to play with my friends and swim in the pool.

I also like biking and rollerblading.

Anonymous September 9, 2014 at 9:43 AM

What I like best about this past summer was going to Minnesota and hanging out with my cousins. Also, I biked over 24 miles in one day. That was super fun! Darla

hannah September 10, 2014 at 8:39 AM

wow that's a long time to bike!!!!!!! I bet your legs hurt a lot after!
Hannah!

Nina September 11, 2014 at 12:03 PM

My favorite part about summer was going to Shasta Lake with my cousins. I went on the water slide many times and I jumped off the second story of the boat! I also went kayaking with my cousins on the lake. It was a really fun day!

Post a Comment