Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Division is Di-lovely

4 Comments

Hey kids! In math this week, we are going to learn how to find quotients of whole numbers with up to 4-digit dividends! Sweet!



Here is a peek at our notebook pages for 5.NBT.6. You can use more than two pages, if you want. I squeezed mine into two, so I could take a photo of everything together. Click the photo to enlarge.



To print a copy of the 5.NBT.6 notebook pages for this week, click the image below.





To get up to speed on division, first watch this...


Then watch this...



Next week we'll move onto 2 digit divisors!

See you in Class Connect today. Then on Thursday, you can swing by for a Quick Check anytime between 11:00-1:00.

Let me know if you need help!

4 comments:

Anonymous September 23, 2014 at 2:48 PM

Cant wait! Alex

Anonymous September 24, 2014 at 2:16 PM

Thanks, I really enjoyed the videos,
Bethany

Makenna September 29, 2014 at 12:54 PM

I am good at division, but I don't like it. I don't enjoy it as much as science.

Anonymous October 1, 2014 at 9:08 AM

Thank you for the videos they helped me understand division a little more.
Darla

Post a Comment