Monday, October 1, 2012

Chicken Little Lots

0 Comments

Okay, so my friend told me about a little known fact...

You can buy a fully-cooked rotisserie chicken, off the bone, at Costco for a great price! Already. Off. The. Bone. You just go up to the meat/deli department window and ask the guy for "rotisserie chicken off the bone." He will hand you a nifty package like the one pictured below. I picked this one up today - 2.5 pounds for $10.99 (that's about two fat bone-in chickens)!



I don't know about you, but I use rotisserie chicken for tacos, enchiladas, soups, sandwiches, and any other "in a hurry" dish that requires chicken. There are tons of recipes online. Here are a few good ones:
...and I'm sure there are many more on Pinterest!

So next time you go to Costco, pick up a couple packs of chicken. You can always freeze a pack too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment