Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Beautiful Bonney Lake

0 Comments

I had a lot of fun with Rachel, Hannah, and Noah in Pierce County. We did a lot of amusing things together; such as going on walks, playing basketball, and making chocolate milkshakes. But there were two special things that we did that I thought were the best. 

The first one was when we went to Noah’s birthday party! It was at Odyssey 1 family fun center in Tacoma. There were a lot of arcade games there. It was really cool! 


We went into a room that had a big shark in it. Noah held me up by the shark. I was scared at first, but then I realized it was a painting and wasn’t as scared.

 

I think my favorite game was the game with ducks in it. I wasn’t very good at playing it, but it was fun to watch Hannah play it. Then we had cake and pizza. The cake was delicious! Finally we headed home. 
 


My second favorite thing that we did was when we went to Pioneer Farms.  This is in Eatonville and we went for a WAVA outing. I loved riding on the wagon; it was actually pulled by a real horse! 


Then Hannah showed me how to knead dough, I wanted to try, but they wouldn’t let me because I would get really dirty.


Rachel and Hannah dressed up in pioneer clothes. They looked really different.

Noah even tried sawing wood there, too! 

 I had a ton of fun, made new friends and learned a lot at Pioneer Farms...

Thanks Rachel, Noah and Hannah! I can’t wait to meet the next family!

Happy trails to me...

0 comments:

Post a Comment