Sunday, January 30, 2011

Week 20: Vocaroo - Take Two!

24 Comments

Ten weeks ago, we tried Vocaroo for the first time! We all enjoyed listening to each other read aloud, right? Well, now that it's Week 20 of this blog, I figured it was time to Vocaroo once more! 

                                       DIRECTIONS:
1) Pick a page or paragraph from a book, a poem or something you have written.
2) Go to Vocaroo.
3) Click on the box that says "Click to Record. "
4) Say your first name.
5) Read your poem, page or paragraph aloud.
6) Click "Send to a Friend" and send your Voacroo to Mrs. Sol at rsol@wava.org

If you don't have a microphone, you can leave a comment about another student's read aloud. Just remember to be positive and kind.

As soon as I receive it, I will add your Vocaroo to the blog with your name, so others can listen. As a sample, the first comment will be MY read aloud. Please respond before Friday, February 4!

24 comments:

Anonymous January 31, 2011 at 12:53 PM

I remember the part of the book Ms. Sol was reading. The cow was actually a bear.
Judy

Christian smith January 31, 2011 at 10:39 PM

Alex you read very well I am a scardy cat sometimes.

Lissa February 1, 2011 at 3:42 PM

I like Little House on the Prairie books. I like to play that I'm Mary and my sisters are Laura, Carrie, and Grace.

roxy February 1, 2011 at 3:50 PM

I liked hearing Mrs.Sol read. We like to play Little House and when we do school, I play Laura and mommy is Miss Beatle. We like to bring her apples and have our lunch in a bucket.

Rachel February 1, 2011 at 7:03 PM

Great job reading the book Beezus and Ramona, Naomi!

salara February 1, 2011 at 9:13 PM

I love the book Beezus and Ramona, great job reading it Naomi!

Rianna February 2, 2011 at 1:23 PM

I listned to Naomi read Ramona and Beezus. Ramona reminds me of my little sister Arinne. Great job Naomi.

Arinne February 2, 2011 at 1:29 PM

I listened to Alex read about Geronimo. I like it and it sounds pretty good.

Anonymous February 3, 2011 at 10:18 AM

I liked learning more about wolves.
~Zach S

Connor February 7, 2011 at 9:33 AM

I liked Ethan's essay on wolves. I didn't know wolves got so big.

Connor

Bailey Green February 7, 2011 at 10:01 AM

I enjoyed Alex reading Geronimo Stilton. I have Geronimo Stilton and I like it too. I have read The Kingdom of Fantasty 1 and 2.

Post a Comment